Connect… Communicate… Create Your Relationships… An Equus Experience
Relationships Happen! They happen because of an exchange of energy & our awareness of what we energetically communicate. Becoming aware of its effect on those around us can empower us to create relationships we truly desire.
Why These Facilitators?
Renee & Garet have been friends for 25 years. Their combined energy is vibrant, playful & transformational. They bring a world of experience in self-development, coaching, & relational skill-building. They genuinely believe that self & relationship growth is joyful & fun.
Sherry & Garet have years of experience facilitating relationship empowerment. Their combined energy is vibrant, playful and transformational.
Horses are highly sensitive & provide immediate, clear & non-biased feedback. Interacting with horses offers a unique opportunity to experience the subtle & not so subtle impact of the ways we show up in our lives.
Are you ready to enhance your connections and improve your relationships? You will find:
- A playful, safe & non-judgmental environment.
- New awareness about energy & communication.
- Renewed connection with yourself &/or your partner.
- A shift in your perception about the messages you send & receive.
Why should you attend?
- To improve your awareness & communication.
- To improve trust & congruence in your relationships.
- To enhance your connection with others.
- To increase your understanding of what you are creating and attracting.
No previous horse experience necessary. All exercises done on the ground. No riding involved.
San Diego Presenters:
Garet Bedrosian, LCSW, CIRT & Renee Sievert, RN, MFT
Special thanks to Mane Link Foundation for the facility and horses, www.ManeLinkFoundation.org
Workshop Information, Cost & Payment Options:
Location: Ramona, CA
Space is limited to 20 participants
Bring a Friend: $425 each when registered together
For information about the workshop cancellation policy please click here.
Upcoming Workshop Calendar for 2015…
|June 26, 2016||Equine Workshop – June 26, 2016||Ramona, CA|