This Certification Program consists of 72 hours (12 days) of clinical training, plus 24 hours of advanced training and consultation and one Equus Day.
For further details on credentialing information and payment please contact Garet Bedrosian at email@example.com or 619.300.8002
Each application is reviewed by the Clinical Instructor on its own merit. If you cannot include all of the above information, or meet all of the above requirements, please attach a cover letter to your application which addresses the exceptions. A personal interview with any applicant prior to acceptance may be requested.
Clinical Training dates: February 7 – 11, 2024 (Includes Equus Coaching Day)
Module Two: April 4 -7, 2024
Module Three: July 11 – 14, 2024
Certification and Special Topics: September 4 – 8, 2024
Cost for this program is $4,500 in advance, $1,150 one week before each module, or $390 per month for 12 months. For therapist’s partner or partner interested in educator track. $2225 in advance, $575 one week before each module, or $195 for 12 months.
Payments can also be made to:
Zelle @MargaretBedrosian or firstname.lastname@example.org
(8002 are the last 4 digits of my phone number)
* We reserve the right to cancel the workshop if the minimum attendance requirement is unmet OR because of unforeseen restrictions. In these cases, you will receive a full refund.
* An administration fee of $50 is non-refundable.
* Cancel by 30 days or more for a refund minus the $50.
* 100% of the deposit will be non-refundable for cancelations less than 30 days before the training begins.
* We are not responsible for travel or lodging costs.
Download the following registration form and email it back to email@example.com
When your application has been accepted, you will receive an admissions letter. Please note that the Clinical Instructor is not responsible for prepaid travel arrangements.