This Certification Program consists of 96 hours (16 days) of training and 18 additional hours of consultation. Cost is $9,300 which includes all materials, meals during intensives, lodging in Costa Rica, as well as special activities during intensives. You are on your own for lodging in San Diego and airfare for intensives.
Mail a check to Garet Bedrosian, 20119 Para Siempre Vista or Venmo to @Garet-Bedrosian.
Payments can also be made to:
Zelle @MargaretBedrosian or email@example.com
(8002 are the last 4 digits of my phone number)
* We reserve the right to cancel the workshop if the minimum attendance requirement is unmet OR because of unforeseen restrictions. In these cases, you will receive a full refund.
* An administration fee of $50 is non-refundable.
* Cancel by 30 days or more for a refund minus the $50.
* 100% of the deposit will be non-refundable for cancelations less than 30 days before the training begins.
* We are not responsible for travel or lodging costs.
Download the following registration form and email it back to firstname.lastname@example.org
When your application has been accepted, you will receive an admissions letter. Please note that the Clinical Instructor is not responsible for prepaid travel arrangements.